“Craft Your Perfect Day
Plan your fantasy day with your craft, It might just take up one hour of your day or be the entire focus of the day, but tell your readers where you’d love to craft, whether you’d craft alone or with friends, knitting or crocheting something simple or spending a day learning new skills.”
My perfect craft day would include:
1. No chores needing to be done, and someone cooking me some cheesy pasta dish in THEIR kitchen, not mine.
2. Being allowed to knit all day and my hands would never ever get sore or tired. I would also have an extremely comfy chair to sit in.
3. A bunch of fun packages would come in the mail that day and I would be grinning.
4. I’d have a latte machine in my house making me vanilla lattes non-stop all day.
5. Everything i knit would look beautiful and I would never have to rip back.
6. I would magically have a bunch of knitting friends and they would all be here. Actually, all of my favorite bloggers would be knitting in my living room! How about that?!
Sounds realistic. right?